Most Android users face internet connection issues when connected to Wi-Fi. So, they need to know how to change Wi-Fi frequency on Android. Most of the time, they think the service provider issues all network connections. But, you need to focus on the solution.
To fix this problem, you need to know the usable Wi-Fi frequency, which is either 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz.
It is essential to know that the frequency band 2.4GHz perform slowly; however, it can cover a more extended range. And the 5GHz performs faster but can cover the minimal range at your location.
How to change Wi-Fi frequency on Android
If you choose 2.4 GHz so, you need to know how to change Wi-Fi to 2.4 GHz on Android.
And if you want to know all of the information related to Wi-Fi frequency on Android, stay here and read the full article.
You can learn how to change Wi-Fi frequency on Android
Here is the simple and best way to shift Wi-Fi frequency on Android to get a good network connection. Please, apply these steps:
- First, you need to go to your Android phone’s “Settings” option.
- Then go to “Connections” and choose “Wi-Fi.”
- After that, you need to go to the Wi-Fi menu; here, you see the triple dots in the upper right corner. Then you touch the dots and tap “Advanced” from the shower options.
- Lastly, you need to choose “Wi-Fi Frequency Band” and the band between 2.4GHz frequency and 5GHz as per your choice.
- Now, you learned how to change Wi-Fi frequency on Android. I think you like these details, so stay here and read the article.
Here you learn also how to change Wi-Fi to 2.4 GHz on the Android
If you are an Android user, you need to know the setup process of your router’s 2.4 GHz band. The two Wi-Fi frequency bands, 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz are suitable for the user. Obviously, you need to select as per your choice. Here are the steps to change Wi-Fi to 2.4 GHz on Android:
- Firstly, you need to unlock your usable device and go to the Settings option.
- Then, you should press the Network & Internet > Wi-Fi.
- After that, you need to press Use Wi-Fi to enable Wi-Fi.
- Obviously, choose a 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network.
- 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network means a 2, 2.4, or 2G at the end of SSID or your network name.
- Then you can access your network, so you should put the password.
- After completing the wi fi network connection on your device’s connected to the Wi-Fi network, You can see the Connected word under the network name.
- How To Reset A Frontier Router & Set-Top Box
- How to cancel fax app subscription on Android [Simple Steps] 2022
How do I change the frequency of my Wi-Fi on my phone?
Please, you need to go to the settings menu of your Android devices. Then you should touch the three dots in the upper corner and select wi- fi Tap; after that, select Advanced from the Wi-Fi frequency band. And lastly, you need to choose the desired band.
How do I connect to 2.4GHz instead of 5GHz on Android?
You can apply the simple steps to change Wi-Fi frequency on Android:
1. Firstly, you must go to the “Settings” option on your Android phone.
2. Then tap on “Connections” and choose “Wi-Fi.”
3. After that, you need to go to the Wi-Fi menu and then go to its top right corner, and you need to touch the triple dots.
4. Obviously, now you can choose the “Wi-Fi Frequency Band” and select the 2.4GHz frequency or 5GHzas per your choice.
How do I manually change Wi-Fi between 2.4 and 5GHz?
Android users can go to Settings, search network connections, and select Wi-Fi. And obviously, you need to choose the network you want to utilize from your preferred list of accessible networks. If accessible, you need to put the password and tap the connect.
How do I connect to 2.4GHz instead of 5?
When you go to Settings ( )> Wi-Fi, you can connect to a 2.4GHz network. Obviously, you will see all accessible networks in your location. You can search the SSID for your preferable network and press on the SSID with the 2G or 2.4 end notation. You need to use the Wi-Fi password related to your network for network connection.
Can I use both 2.4 and 5GHz at the same time?
If you are a dual-band router user, then obviously, you can use 2.4GHz and 5GHz Wi-Fi frequencies at the same time. And if you are sure your wireless devices support both bands, then you can use both frequency bands. The significant fact is that few dual-band routers don’t support more than one Wi-Fi network, so, due to this reason, you need to select either 2.4GHz or 5GHz frequency.
How To Set Android Wi-Fi Setting from 2.4 GHz to 5 GHz
When you search for how to change Wi-Fi frequency on Android, you need to select a Wi-Fi frequency band. Obviously, you have to first think about the frequency band size at your home or other location. If you see you don’t have enough space in your house, you should use a 5GHz network connection.
It is essential to know that if you use the 5GHz within a short-range, so, it provides significant internet speed. And the other Wi-Fi frequency band, the 2.4GHz, is perfect for those users who have ample space in their house since it’s covered a more comprehensive range.
You also need to look at the issue of interferences. Hence, 2.4GHz covered the wider range, so that’s why it is likely to be affected by any interference. Obviously, another thinking about the 5GHz band because with the internet connection with this band, don’t worry about interference as the 5GHz cover short-range, and several devices connected to it are in close proximity.
I hope you like the post on how to change Wi-Fi frequency on Android, and you also learn how to change Wi-Fi to 2.4 GHz on Android. So, stay here for other posts.